Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Therapeutic Touch [Promos]

#2 shoot for Therapeutic Touch of Bay Head..

So...The sun god was shining down on me yesterday which made for a successful 2nd set.
I even made a pit stop to shove my toes in the sand before heading home.
57 degrees is the new 75 these days.

Session #3? images capturing the flowers in full bloom on Main Street.
Icing on the cake when you walk out the door feeling FANTASTIC! until mothers day this about wraps it UP!

final random note: ...during this shoot I couldn't help but think of my first massage experience in India this summer.
ask away..it's certainly worth sharing...razzle DAZZLE!!

TT_21

TT_6

TT_18

TT_15

TT_8

TT_9

TT_17

TT_14

TT_12

TT_3

TT_13

TT_2

TT_19

TT_11


TT_4

TT_20

Patti Durkin ~ BS, LMT
Founder of Therapeutic Touch.
{such an awesome woman!}

TT_16

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover