Sunday, August 8, 2010

P-journ entry #68, sort of...

It seems that I haven't had much time to create an entry in my
photojournal these past 3 months.
This blog has been littered with images from portrait
sessions resulting in the ultimate desire to sketch a page.
Compromising is always good..... and since I dont have the time to pick up the p.journ.
and develop a full entry.. my iPHONE photos from yesterday will have to make doo...







wild to think that this week is the yr. anniversary of his diagnosis
for some, the miracle of it all is the result of prayers. for others, it lyes in the ongoing treatments..
but for me..its moments such as this. moments captured on a silly cellphone that help me to believe that the miracle is much more than the two..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover