Wednesday, February 13, 2013

P-Journ #92, est 2008

It's been quite some time since I've shared a photo-journal entry.
After a 5 month p-journ hiatus...much has changed, much has been learned & much lies ahead.

My photo-journal entries are often where my real  9 - 5 and photography collide.

This subject of this journal entry reflects
the struggling students, that gave their best even when it didn't come easy.
the few that challenged my good days & bad.
the many that made me laugh.

I owe a great deal to the 750+ teenagers & counting that leave lasting impressions, long after the semester ends. My 9-5 is dedicated to teaching... yet they are the sole reason I keep learning.

With that..............................a new educational adventure is born-------------> Refrigeratorgood.com

92



Refrigeratorgood.com {"Artwork worthy of a magnet."} wouldn't have been possible without:


Alyssa: my independent study and former Graphic design + photo student in 2011 & 2012..I would best describe her as a daily "pep-talk" Her relentless desire to create, think and question everyday life inspired me to do the same. Alyssa provided daily feedback/quirky html tips throughout the design and creation of Refrigeratorgood.
 Alyssa's blog: Chasing-Tomorrow


Taylor my senior intern and former Graphic Design + Photo student in 2010 & 2012 ... 
I would best describe her as a natural creative spirit. To put it simply she came up with the name, Refrigeratorgood shortly after a casual conversation about my site idea.  Taylor possesses a positive contagious energy that made this year, one of my most enjoyable years as an educator thus far.  





Feel free to Share Refrigeratorgood.com 
with the Art Teachers in your school or in your child's district. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover